June 16, 2024

Hummer sold to Tengzhong


Recently I read on the internet that Hummer is available to buy but I thought that it was a joke or a spam post. Hummer was sold to Tengzhong from China with $150 million. A big plan of Tengzhong is to build hybrid versions of Hummer and now that they own it, they can acomplish this objective.

Tengzhong will get 80 % from Hummer and the rest of 20 % will be owned by a private investitor. A minus at this sell is that starting now, Hummer will be “Made In China” and not in U.S.A. as you get used ; you should know what I’m talking about. The deal between U.S.A. market and Tengzhong from China will be done in June 2011.

It’s officialy and the future is built: Hummer will be a Chinese brand and as I said before, the transfers will be all done in June 2011. Hummer is the car dream since I was a child and I’m also a big fan of Hummer versions for desserts. My father has a picture sitting near to such a car in Iraq.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share This Article
Send this to a friend